Sunday, January 29, 2012

And it begins!

So....a week or so ago I couldn't sleep.   I have a lot of big ideas but I will be the first to admit, I talk about them but bringing those ideas to fruition......let's just say its not my strong point.  To give an example, when shopping for a bigger home for my family my hubby and I looked at a house that with its hat racks and cow hide hanging on the wall it could easily have passed for a cowboy theme room in any theme hotel.  In the end it was the perfect home for us, though I swore when we moved in that the border in our bedroom with the cabin and deer would be the first thing to go.  Sadly two years later I still look at that border every night before I go to bed.  So I had a plan.  In the next year I would make a list, all the things I think about doing but somehow never seem to get around to.  Each day I will do something off my list and write about it sending it off into cyber space.  I will make time for things I forgot I loved and I will do the things I have never done.  And so bit by bit layer by layer I will become better.  So here we go, let the games begin.



2 comments:

  1. I want to see a picture of that border!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy to see you are blogging. Love to hear your thoughts and can't wait to see what you accomplish. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete