Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Growth

I wish I was writing this post to say that I have had some life altering experience helping me to grow and an overall better person, rather I am writing about an actual "growth"  that is located on the back of baby girls left earlobe.  She had her ears pierced about 6 months ago and apparently she is a real over achiever and has over healed by producing a "growth" right next to her earring back.  Due to my stellar parenting I did not even notice it was there until it started bleeding Sunday night.  Now that I have her earring out and can see it I swear it is so big it may start speaking to me at any moment.  To make a long story short went to the doc today and we are going back on Thursday to have it lasered off!! Did I mention I pretty much have to hold her down to get this accomplished?  I will now stop typing to give myself a high five for awesome parenting.  SWEET!

1 comment: